- What parents want to know about bilingualism by François Grosjean
- FAQs on bilingualism: by the National Literacy Trust (pdf).
- Being multilingual: a blog on bringing up trilingual children.
- Multilingual Living (formerly Bilingual/Bicultural Family Network): American website for bilingual/bicultural families.
- Life as a Bilingual is acclaimed researcher on Bilingualism François Grosjean’s column for Psychology Today.
English as an Additional Language and ESOL
- Edinburgh EAL service: English as an Additional Language resources for parents and teachers
- EAL nexus: British Council website with resources for EAL teachers, parents and learners
- ESOL Scotland: Resources and information for ESOL teachers and learners in Scotland
- NATECLA (National Association for Teaching English and other Community Languages to Adults): Information for ESOL teachers in the UK
- NALDIC (National Association for Language Development in the Curriculum): Information and support for EAL teachers in the UK
Modern language teaching: resources and policy
- Report and recommendation on the Scottish Government’s 1+2 plan for language learning (pdf)
- SCILT (Scotland’s National Centre for Languages): Information on language teaching in Scotland
- CILT Cymru (National Centre for Languages in Wales): Information on language teaching in Wales
- CfBT Education Trust: Charitable trust supporting modern language teaching in the UK
- British Association of Teachers of the Deaf: Information and resources for teachers of the Deaf
- Speak to the Future: Campaign for language diversity and learning learning in the UK
- British Council in Italy’s report on supporting Italian teachers to teach subjects in English (Italian language). Project in collaboration with Italian Ministry of Education and the local education office (USR) of Lombardy